Saturday, September 22, 2007

What has been going on in the past week

Well since our last...... WE HAVE MONEY!!!! Like Chris said, "When it rains, it pours." Our money finally came through and then the next day Chris got paid. :) So we were able to get actual grogeries. Fruit, veggies, and meat. No more tuna and mac and cheese. So we have been trying to amuse ourselfs as you can see from our last blog. So here is a funny story. Chris and I are on a little bit of a different schedule. Seeing that he gets up at 5 a.m. Well any who. Chris was sleeping and I was just sitting in bed. All of the sudden he starts talking, " That boy and the room with the blue paint." he says. I was like, "What?" He said, " You know. What you just were talking about. The boy with the blue paint." I said, "No. I wasn't saying anything." He then said, " No, I was talking." I then say, "Are you talking in your sleep?" He says, "No." Than he turns over and starts snoring. I was laughing so hard. Then the next day I started telling him this. I said, "You talked in your sleep last night." He was like, "No I didn't. I know what I was talking about." I say, "Oh really. The boy in the room with blue paint. Is that right?" He was like, " Get away from me. (laughing)" He didn't know what else to do but run away. It was funny. Maybe not to you all but hey we have no one else but us. :) Tryson is getting into everything! He is starting to walk............................................................................................................
on furniture. But he is in the right direction. He still is hanging on my legs and likes to climb on me(even when Chris is home). But what can you expect. He loves his mama and we are together 24/7. Since we moved we haven't spent a moment apart from eachother. That is really all the news we have for now. I know it is getting kind of boring. We will still continue to post anyways.
Love you all, Chris, Stahsia, and Tryson

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Boring? NONSENSE! Glad to hear things are going better. Keep it up (the writing and the good fortune)!

Kacie said...

Yeah, money is always good! Glad to hear things are looking up!

Justa said...

Okay I read it. I think you told me all this though, except about the blue paint. Maybe Chris was talking about painting Tryson's room blue?

miloman10 said...

At least the laffytaffy days are over for a bit! The walking sounds fun-for you! I love you guys, continue to write, I look forward to it!!!!

miloman10 said...

no not boring this is great. This is the best part of a baby stash! Once he learns how to walk the running starts he'll want no part of your legs! love ya's
deb

maria said...

hey guys
i'm glad things are getting better. love you
maria