Saturday, September 8, 2007

Another Day of Exploration

We started the day as a lazy day. Got ready around 10:00 a.m. pacific time, went to Denny's (yes they have one), and then went to Northgate Mall. They have a two level Target. You better bet I was loving it. Anyways we did your usual in and out of store shopping. Got Chris a pair of dress pants and a dress shirt for his first day of school.... I mean work. :) Then we discovered this store. Brookstone. Oh were Chris and I in heaven or what. They had several different types of massage things, robes, slippers, etc. You name it they have it. Then we reached the mother of all relaxation. A $4,000 panasonic massage chair. That thing massages everything... well not everything :) but almost. I'm sure if you asked it, it would. Yes, I said asked it. From your head to your feet. It will either scan your body into the computer system or you can customize your massage. So needless to say Chris and I were enjoying it. Another thing we liked was the malls Thai food in the food court. It was very tasty. Oh and a side note I get my car back on Tuesday. Some people would think that was a good thing but it is not. That just means I have to give up the luxaery Buick mini van. Chris and I got in this huge fight in the begining of the day. Reality has kind of set in and we were having as you might say a hard time with it all. I think Chris even said at one point if he should quit his job and move back to Michigan. The good thing about it all is finally reality set in and we worked though our problem.

-Stashia

3 comments:

Unknown said...

donna's right we got ducked! did you get an apt. yet? you must be sick of that hotel by now.

Michelle said...

Jason and I fought a lot when we first moved in together. There are a lot of things to work out, some big and some small. Don't give up on your new life out there, Jason and I are much stronger than we were a year ago. Hang in there.

Stashia you should get a Facebook. Sure they're stalkerish and somewhat loserish if you think about em, but they're fun and a great way to keep in touch with people. :)

Kacie said...

Hey, I'm so glad to read these blogs about your adventure! It makes you guys fell closer! The chair sounds nice! Stashia, I know the days will get easier as you go! Just hang in there! I am glad to hear that you guys are getting through it all! I love the pictures from the store! LOL! I agree you should get a Facebook! I look forward to reading more!