Monday, September 17, 2007

This, is the way we live (to the tune of the wedding party entrance song)

So, due to unfortunate circumstances we have found ourselves living off a steady diet of whatever we bought 4 days ago at target (which isn't the place to go for food). We also eat on tv trays and watch our snowy cableless tv in the middle of our mess with empty boxes all. I actually said last night to Stashia, "hey Stash, I got the tv workin', you can almost see what's goin on if you look at it from across the room!" And the scary thing is that I was seriously happy about that, and didn't see anything wrong with that statement....eh. We are being held hostage by our new bank and I just started work last week, so...here we are wishing we could order a pizza, or buy meat other than tuna...ahahahaha.

"I hope the bank money comes through tomorra' so I can git some fuelin fer ma truck"...hehehe. Anyway, it is just a funny situation, funny because it is temporary but still funny. "Well I'ma go back to the kitchen now, Maw is cookin' up some grape laffytaffy for de-ssert! Then I reckon we'll go on ta bed when the candles run outta wax. Ya'll drop by real soon!"

-Cletus BillyBob McCoy (ok, Chris...we are eating grape laffytaffy though)

P.S. I'm sorry this entry is so lame, I'm giddy-tired right now and need to pass out.

7 comments:

Kacie said...

Yeah me! I saved you from starving (by getting the taffy)! LOL!

...and the chapter begins... said...

"Mom, please send money, uh, and fast!!"

Unknown said...

young and dumb

"I promise to get older everday"
Great Aunt Donna

Unknown said...

chris you've chosen the wrong field comedy is definitly yours really enjoying this love you
debbie

Unknown said...

been there done that.

love you guys give my baby boy a kiss. miss ya

aunt alicia

Michelle said...

Jason and I totally grocery shop at Target, because NY is LE SUCK for groceries. Their milk is actually less than $4.50/gallon. ::gasp::

And Target tampons are cheap, I mean c'mon.

Justa said...

I agree with Michelle, Target is the way to go. But moving on, when are you guys going to post a new blog? I want to know more!! Your life is my soap opera.