Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Apartment Craziness Part I

So just as I am settling in to work, the apartment scene spices up our lives. We knew that the apartment people should be getting back to us soon and that our stuff should be coming soon, what we didn't plan for is rushing to get the apartment to approve us and running to the bank at 5 to open an account and beg for them to give us money for our checkss so that we can get our stuff moved into an apartment tomorrow (wooo, what a mouthful). So it was one of those kinda stressful afternoons, but sparing the details, we have our apartment as long as we show up with our money and I can take an early lunch at 9:30 to sign the lease with Stashia. Alright, I should go help Stashia pack up our stuff from the hotel into our cars....horray....ish.

-Chris

3 comments:

...and the chapter begins... said...

Well congratulations - and good luck with that - tell Stashia to call me when she gets a free minute - I'm afraid of interrupting something - you guys sound a lil busy!! ;) Love you guys

Unknown said...

I'm glad you're settling into your new job, it sounds pretty cool from what you told me on the phone. And the apartment thing is pretty sweet. The best part from what I can tell is the two baths, the gym, and the jacuzzi. :-)
This is the first time i've actualy read your blog so far but i'll keep reading now as long as you keep posting!

Justa said...

So how did everything go? I'm ready for part 2! :-) If there is anything I can do or help with from this distance just let me know. Love you! Kisses :-)