Friday, September 7, 2007

Third Day Was The Worst Day For Stashia

So if I can suggest to anyone. Don't be in a hotel room with a 10 month old baby with no car or no stroller. Wow....... it was not fun. It started with Tryson waking up at 5:30 a.m. We got up while Chris got ready for work. Chris was gone by 6:15 a.m. to beat the I -5 traffic for his 45 mintue commute. Tryson and I thankfully went back to bed till 8:30 a.m. We then went down the hall for some breakfast. Tryson had his usual half of a waffle. Then it all started. I was under the impression that the cleaning staff came around about 9 a.m. So Tryson and I hung around the hotel for 2 1/2 hours. Finally I just got sick of waiting. About an hour later Tryson is ready for his second nap. I put him down and then I was able to take a shower. Not even 5 mintues in the shower our hotel phone rings. It keeps ringing and ringing. So after my 10 mintue shower I come out and call the front desk to see what that call was about. She said that she was wondering if I wanted my room cleaned today. I said no because thankfully Tryson is still sleeping at that point. No sooner that I hang up that he wakes up. That was his 20 mintue nap of the day. So as the day continues I am still under the impression that Chris is coming home at 3:00 p.m. I get a call saying that he is not getting out till 4 p.m. By this point Tryson is getting into everthing and I can only roam the halls with him so many times. I also had to call several different places to square things away in Michigan. So between the calls, Tryson getting into the trash cans, my purse, taking cords and everything known to man to put in this mouth (even a wrapped up tampon). I was kind of done. Thankfully, this is the only day it will be like this. Chris won't need the car on Monday when he starts working at the Everett plant and hopefully we will have an apartment by Wednesday and we will be able to post pictures of it!

-Stashia

P.S. Yes, we found a place that we liked and hopefully it works out!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Now if I remember correctly, there was a tampon 'incident' just last week at Stashia's place. So, it's good to see that I'm operating at the same maturity level as your infant.

Like the profile pic, by the way. Every day Tryson gets cuter and cuter.

miloman10 said...

Deb says Hi! Has no computer and she says to keep the tampons out of Tryson's mouth!

Michelle said...

Funny...my ferret used to run around my house with a tampon in its mouth like a bone.

Props for making it through the day. :)

miloman10 said...

We got DUCKED in the big house today!

Justa said...

I just finished reading your blogs. Funny stuff! :-) lol. Since everyone else had something to say about the tampon I thought I would too. That's hilarious! But keep the tampons away from that kid...he will be scared for life if he continues on that trend. By the way nice pic of the manichen (sp?), I can picture stash's facial expression. lol!