Sunday, September 9, 2007

Lazy Sunday

Today was a kick back and relax day for all of us. We all ate breakfast together. We all took a nap. We all had a nice dinner. Not much to really say. We did have to check out where Chris is starting his first day tomorrow. We went looking to see where he needed to enter and to park/be droppped off. The most exciting part of the day was by far when we went to the laundary mat to do laundary. :) Thankflly it only took us about an hour to do. I can't wait to get in to our apartment. Yeah I kind of forgot to give the details on that. It is a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment. Fully equipped with brand new washer and dryer, stove, dishwasher, over the head microwave, garbage disposal, new fixtures, new carpet, and a nice almond color to the walls. :) Also included is a fully equipped gym, tanning bed, in door basketball court, jacuzzi, and outdoor pool. We are really super excited to be out of this hotel room and into a nice home. It's kind of funny that we all have never lived together in a actually home. Soon though. Oh and I also talked to my cousin Brain today. I got the general area where abouts he lives. Come to find out where we were yesterday he lives only a couple of miles from. I'll be excited to finally meet my little cousins soon. :)
I liked to say thank you for all your comments. As much as you like the blog we like the comments as well. We love you all and thank you so much for your continued support.
-Chris, Stashia, & The little Boo Boo :)

3 comments:

...and the chapter begins... said...

Wow - sounds like you got is made Staish!! Tanning bed - now you can't bitch about me bein' tan - Can't wait til March when I can come out to see you!! Miss you guys bunches - Chad's cousin Jenny says thanks for the clothes - Mom and dad leave for Hawaii tomorrow - wish the could drop me off by you on the way!! hehe I'll talk to ya some time this week! Miss you! Love you!

Unknown said...

Great news about the apartment. Be sure to post some pics so we have a reminder of why we're paying hundreds more for a fraction of what you are getting at your new place! Yeah, NY!

Kacie said...

Tha apartment sounds nice! How much do you have to pay for it? I can't wait to see pictures! When are you guys moving into it? Well I'll chat with you soon!