Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Our Family (1 1/2 years later)

Well as you all know we haven't really been the best at keeping our blog up to date. But I wanna change that and have it come alive again. So my promise to you, our family & friends, is that if you read it we will continue to post on it. :)

Well what it going on here? Good question and there could be many answers to that question. Well first and foremost (as always). Tryson is doing great. He starts his first day of school tomorrow & he is really excited. He is going to be 4 in 2 months & that is just a shocker in it own right. To think of it 3 years ago he was just 10 months when we moved here & now he is going to be 4! Blows our minds. He is becoming very independent. Loves to make us laugh & frustrate us all at once. He has learn what compromise is and uses it every chance he gets. Funny story: Just last night he asked Chris if he could have some hot chocolate and Chris told him no. Well unbeknown to me Tryson came up to me and asked me if he could have some hot chocolate & I told him yes. So we go to the kitchen and I am about to start making it. Chris asked what I was doing I tell him and we figure out that he tricked us. His simple answer was well you told me no so I asked mommy. Oh and he is in that lovely stage where the word ::POOP:: is the funniest thing in the world.

Chris & I just celebrated our 3 year anniversary. We went to Las Vegas with our good friends Sarah & Phil. Had a wonderful time & can't wait for our next trip. :) My sis Christa, bro Stephen & niece Anabelle came out to WA to visit & be with Tryson while we were in Vegas. I LOVED the one on one time with all of them. Can't wait to have them out again. Chris just started school bad up so we are going to be pretty busy with him working (6 days a week & overtime), Chris going to school & Tryson in school with an organized sport on the side. But we love the busyness & wouldn't have it any other way :-P We are currently looking to move to a better area & a bigger space. Hoping & praying we get this place we just applied for. Other than that we are looking forward to our new niece Olivia coming in the world soon, Halloween which Tryson is planning on being a knight, Tryson turning 4 & as always coming home for Christmas! :) I hope you all are doing well.

Be Blessed!
Stashia, Chris & Tryson

No comments: