Thursday, September 23, 2010

Too blessed to be stressed.....well at least we're trying!

These past couple weeks have been a whirlwind. Between getting things stolen, Tryson starting school & finding a new place to live our emotions don't know where to go. I do know one thing, we are VERY blessed to have what we do have & that is each other. I am TRYING not to worry about material items but when a insurance investigator agent is completely rude to you & says things like "Do you understand" in a demeaning way, it gets a bit much. Oh & then proceeds to be "done" with the conversation & hangs up unbeknown to me. But in the the same breath we are so great full to be moving into a great area...into a great home. Like I said emotions are all over the place. I just wanted to take the time to vent & thank the family & friends that have keep us in their thoughts & prayers. It means so much. I keep on saying to myself, "And this too shall pass", "We will get through this" it's just hard believing it when your going through it.

In other news we made another step into the married life together.....we bought our FIRST washer & dryer set. :) We got a good deal on it & I can't WAIT to use it in our new home. No more going up & down the stairs, no more stolen laundry, no more doing laundry in the rain & (as one friend reminded me) falling on the slippery moss. It is going to be great & grand. I don't think I have EVER been this excited about laundry in my life. Chris is excited too.....he told me & I quote, "Now I can fluff clothes in the morning!" Tryson is so eager to pack his room up but I don't think he understands once the toys are packed we can't unpack them until we bring them to the new place.

You all should be getting a special post card with our change of address & NEW home phone # (that's a first too) & the next week or two. Be blessed to all our family & friends.

No comments: