Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Grandpa


This is to my Grandpa. One of the most amazing man you would ever meet. If you have ever had a chance to meet him you are lucky. I sure know I was one of the lucky ones. I had a chance to know him my whole live and thank God for giving me the privilege. To those of you that don't know. My Grandpa is 93 years old. He has a heart of gold. When you talk to him he makes you feel you are the most important person in the world. He loves the Lord and follows Him in all that he does. When this man prays it is like a sweet poem or song. I can't decribe how great his words can make you feel when he is praying. It is like the Lord is speaking right to him. He has the greatest stories. I remember hearing all of these stories and when he would tell them again it was like he was telling them for the first time. My Grandpa is a very kind and generious man. He would give you words of wisdom to the shirt off his back. His laughter could make anyone else laugh.
I started writing this on the 28th of November right before my grandpa passed away in the early evening. I was not able to be there for his last moments on earth but I was there in sprit for him. A couple days before he passed I was able to say my last good bye and Tryson was able to say his last, "Hiiiiiiiii!!!" Even though he was not able to talk back had a deep sense of relief. I know he is where he wanted to be and he has no more pain and suffering. The visitations were on Sunday and the funeral was on Monday. Tryson and I had flown back the Friday before. It is amazing how great he lokked at 93 and how at peace I was. So this is to him and his amazing life.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

This is a really nice entry. Sorry about your grandpa, I'm sure he was really proud of you.