Sunday, December 28, 2008

Correction to last blog/Christmas Cheer

So in the last blog I said "Fish" which meant "Stash". Jott is a fun program but I forget it doesn't know all my nicknames. It knows Stashia as "STAY-SHA" but doesn't know Stash. You may have been able to figure that out (thanks for picking that up Michelle) but I thought I would clarify.

Anyways, this has been a great vacation and we loved all of the Christmas cheer so far. We are really thankful for all of the things we have received, the fact that I haven't gotten hospital-sick from my cat allergy and of course for being able to spend time with almost everyone we have wanted to. We love you all and sometimes it gets jumbled together with all the chaos, but we really do appreciate the time we get to spend with friends and family we wouldn't see normally.

We have 5 more days to spend in Michigan and we will be living it to the fullest.

-Chris, "Fish" and Tryson

No comments: